Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I am just trying to get as many people to play our songs as possible on this site. Our band only needs 200 more plays to make it to first place in oregon. This will cause us to stand out to the judges quite a bit and playing at the Warped Tour could be a great opportunity for us. So please, if you can just click the link below and play the tow songs. And if you really wanna help out, add the link to your faves and play them daily. You can't just keep clicking but they coulnt daily.

http://www.battleofthebands.com/lunaractive

-eef

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
eef said:
Hey guys,
I am just trying to get as many people to play our songs as possible on this site. Our band only needs 200 more plays to make it to first place in oregon. This will cause us to stand out to the judges quite a bit and playing at the Warped Tour could be a great opportunity for us. So please, if you can just click the link below and play the tow songs. And if you really wanna help out, add the link to your faves and play them daily. You can't just keep clicking but they coulnt daily.

-eef
DONE!

Good Luck Eef!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
eef said:
Hey guys,

-eef
Done. Do you do it for the chicks? Does it help?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Done eef,

BTW - I've been listeing to both albums quite a bit over the past week or so, and I really like 'em both. Accomplishments as both a visual and sonic artist... most impressive man. Keep it up!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Feel free to not divulge your chick scoring prowess as that was a joke. I am curious of something on a more serious note. Did you participate in band during jr high or high school? I only ask because my youngest is a percussionist in jr high and I want to give him every opportunity to better himself. with the chicks. just kidding! :w

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
croatan said:
Eef,

I like your stuff--just a little heavy for work :D

Anyway, I hope we can help you win. Good luck!
boring office you have. I grabbed a couple of people from their cubes and we started an in promptu mash in office.

hookem horns or whatever Bush does that makes the metalheads giggle and point.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
colgate said:
boring office you have. I grabbed a couple of people from their cubes and we started an in promptu mash in office.

I mean mosh! mosh dammit. I am hip. lol. I used to be a cool guy. Then I got old. fark!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love you guys!!

colgate-
you know, I attract allot of chicks who are just too young. I have learned that with a nice helping of chick magnets (witty humor, green eyes, artistic, good voice, in a rock band) I have one flaw that seems to block out all the other stuff I have going for me. I'm a fat guy.

And yeah I was in band. I played alto sax. But if you want him to get chicks, stick him in sports. I didn't do sports at all.
-eef

·
Call Me Mistress
576 Posts
Good thing you don't have Predator on there for a song, then I'd be singing, "I only want your sex, I only want a whore". That could be mistaken very easily :SM

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
colgate said:

Law office...rather staid and traditional. Martinis are far more likely than mosh pits here.

·
Feeds the god of mischief
826 Posts
well, i told it to play them, but could not listen to them, after a couple of min. of hearing half a second of song at a time (curses to dial up internet :c ) i just had to stop trying. It should count them as played by me though.

I'll have to find somewhere i can download the songs to really get to listen to them, but from the half-seconds i heard i liked em:D

Good luck Eef

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks again everyone. If you like what you here, go to our site, www.lunaractive.com and check out audio in the multimedia section. You can listen to all our music online, and you can buy it and download it instantly so you have it before your cd arrives. Also, if you register you can get on the mailing list set it so it informs you if we will be in youur area soon. Then you can contact me for a herf!
-eef

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.