Cigar Forums banner

LG Dare

Tags
dare
374 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  White97Jimmy 
#1 ·
I got the new LG Dare from Verizon yesterday and its an amazing phone. The touch screen is spot on and looks gorgeous, the camera is 3.2 Mega Pixel, and it has everything you can imagine from a phone even a drawing pad like paint. The only problem is, when I press the button for display settings the phone restarts :(

Does anyone else have this phone or can help?

#3 ·
Ive never used the iphone so I cant really help u there. In the reviews Ive read, the iphones web surfing is faster than the Dares but I went on clubstogie last night on the dare and it took maybe 15 seconds for the entire site to load. I love this phone.

I was suprised how easy it was to text with the qwerty keyboard cause my thumbs arent exactly dainty

#6 ·
I love the dang thing. I live in rural NJ and I have full service and if u have the new every 2 thing where they give u money towards a new phone they have a $50 mail in rebate too so its only $150 down from $250. The only down side is we had to upgrade our plan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.