Cigar Forums banner

LFD maduro chisels!!!

779 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  DaveC 
#1 ·
the other night I smoked a chisel with the natural wrapper that had been resting in my humidor for several months. Was one of the best smokes in my admittedly short experience with premium cigars. Had heard about the maduro version that is damn near impossible to find. It is my understanding that vendors had to be at the RTDA convention to place their order and that only a very limited amount of cigars were made and only available in a ten count box. Anyway went to a local smoke shop I dont frequent very often and he had 5 singles. I bought 2 of them for 6.75 a stick. I then went to this high end wine/spirits/deli to purchase some booze and blue cheese stuffed olives for my martinis. This place has a nice small walkin humidor as well which I usually check out when I am there; dont usually buy anything, heavy on the Perdomo's and Mac's and I'll be damned he's got 10 boxes of the LFD maduro chisels and he is selling them for 4.50 per stick, which I thought was a terrific price. Bought 2 more singles. Unfortunately my humidor is small and full and I could not fit a box in there. Next humidor is going to be much larger. Frank B

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.