Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Place: Lexington, N.C.

321 Marco Blvd (I-85 Business Loop South )
(336) 956-7781

Date Saturday Sept. 15th

Time: 5/6ish till 11:00

Everyone is welcome,even newbies, (we like newbies) sign up now if you would like to join us. this will be our third N.C. (ACC Herf) and we have a great time.

Yarborough's is a moderate priced restaurant with a large variety from steaks, seafood, and sandwiches and a full bar. I will book a large private room for us.

:ss:tu

·
Registered
441 Posts
Copy that Robert. Sign me up one and a possible (wife). Yes I have a herf addiction.

1. Dan and possible wife

Place: Lexington, N.C.

321 Marco Blvd (I-85 Business Loop South )
(336) 956-7781

Date Saturday Sept. 15th

Time: 5/6ish till 11:00

Everyone is welcome,even newbies, (we like newbies) sign up now if you would like to join us. this will be our third N.C. (ACC Herf) and we have a great time.

Yarborough's is a moderate priced restaurant with a large variety from steaks, seafood, and sandwiches and a full bar. I will book a large private room for us.

:ss:tu

·
Ask me why I dinged Black
10,415 Posts
:DIs pipe smoking permitted. :pp What are the herf rules?

If anyone from Raleigh wants to pool up, that is always a good thing. Where's RolinRandy?

15th looks good at the moment. Earlier is better for me as I am old and and must be in bed by 10:00pm.

Yo! Mo'flip! Very classy new avatar. You got a Partagas thing going on you need to discuss?

Thx Robert.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:DIs pipe smoking permitted. :pp What are the herf rules?

If anyone from Raleigh wants to pool up, that is always a good thing. Where's RolinRandy?

15th looks good at the moment. Earlier is better for me as I am old and and must be in bed by 10:00pm.

Yo! Mo'flip! Very classy new avatar. You got a Partagas thing going on you need to discuss?

Thx Robert.
Of course pipes are allowed. :pp What herf rules? You know the deal, bring yourself and have a good time pretty simple rules. :) I forgot to pm Randy, will do it now.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I'm planning to be there. Possibly with my wife. I'll PM a few friends. :ss
You gonna PM both of them?

hehehe... just playing with ya, Rocky :D

I hope I'll be able to make it. I haven't asked the wife yet. I've been trying to catch her in a good mood... but it's been a while since I've seen one of those on her. :)

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Just did the Mapquest thing and it looks to only be an hour and 20 minutes away from me so as long as the date works, Count me in! Hell, I drive that long just to get to work everyday.:ss

·
Elder Jungle Leader
4,989 Posts
Add me to the list! I will plan to be there... I will be coming from Charlotte (following a week-long series of meetings). Be a nice time to stop on the way back to the Triangle. Thanks for putting this together RJT!

Joe :ss

·
Ask me why I dinged Black
10,415 Posts
... I haven't asked the wife yet. I've been trying to catch her in a good mood... but it's been a while since I've seen one of those on her. :)
D'uh... I suddenly and clearly recall a pre-baby situation that ocurred in 1980 between the first ex-Mrs. Moo and me. Wiser, more cirsumspect men than I have noted:

DISCRETION IS THE BETTER PART OF VALOR - Exercise caution, don't take unnecessary risks. Proper judgment is better than unwarranted bravery.

The proverb has been traced back to Caxton's 'Jason' (c.1477) and was popularized by Shakespeare in 'King Henry the Fourth, Part I' (1597-98) and by Beaumont and Fletcher in 'A King and No King' (1619). First attested in the United States in Benjamin Franklin's 'Poor Richard's Almanac' (1747)." From the "Random House Dictionary of Popular Proverbs and Sayings" by Gregory Y. Titelman (Random House, New York, 1996).

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.