Cigar Forums banner

Let's count: August Bombs.

4K views 185 replies 54 participants last post by  Shibby 
#1 ·
I'd be very interested to see how many bombs have gone out in the month of August. I know we were well over 50, and that was prior to the mass destruction of today. So here's what you do: Post how many bombs you've sent, then add that to the previous total to keep a running tally!

So far, I've sent 14 bombs in August.

0+14=14

#14 ·
0 for now but i can't see addresses yet.. but i do have to send a package for the fantasy football league
I know that the doll moderator isn't the smartest of the bunch, but I think that even HE can figure out that if you don't post in here you didn't send a bomb this month...not sure that the "I sent 0" is really needed. LMAO

#24 ·
And 6 from me since I'm not sure if my last round was august or July.

So 136

And you guys realize that Ron has sent more than the rest of us Combined, right?
Yes. Yes we do. Not sure why we're surprised...

Anyways... 136.

-At current tally (and it's still lacking a lot of reports) there have been almost 10 bombs sent every single day this month
-If you assume an average of 5 sticks (and many had a few more than that) there have been over 680 cigars sent.

...and it's only the 15th!

136... who's next?

#25 ·
As of right now I have not sent any bombs (it's only the middle of August though) but I did send out 1 PIF and I will be a part of the Mass Nuclear Strike.

Also hands down to Ron...you are truely one of the most generous person's I have encountered!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.