Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you guys experience this when smoking cigars? I was smoking a Private Stock last night and like some other cigars I've had, noticed a leathery aftertaste. Am I confusing this sensation for something else or is this an inherent quality of the tobacco/wrapper?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Sometimes I experience that sensation, and sometimes I don't. I even experience it when smoking the same kind and brand of cigar sometimes and sometimes not.

Now, why is this? I don't have a clue! :confused:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
question:

Good leathery or bad leathery?

I've smoked some nicaraguan cigars that have a wonderful leathery aftertaste - is that what you're talking about?

or are you talkin' shoe leather?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Churchlady said:
question:

I've smoked some nicaraguan cigars that have a wonderful leathery aftertaste - is that what you're talking about?

I love the leathery finish of many cigars, but sometimes I get this bad taste in my mouth after the smoke. It seems inconsistent on when this happens. I have no clue why... :confused:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Churchlady said:
question:

Not shoe leather, but just more of a leather aftertaste than I would like. I don't want to taste the cigar hours after smoking it so perhaps it's just more full flavored than I like (?) I like a cigar w/a bit of a cleaner finish I suppose.

·
Registered
47 Posts
It's thos leather crotchless panties......They aint ediable!

Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.