Cigar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
4,615 Posts
I can't believe there is a thread with **** in the title and Dustin hasn't posted on it yet?!!! This has to be some sort of record!:D :D

· Banned
6,381 Posts
DonJefe said:
I can't believe there is a thread with **** in the title and Dustin hasn't posted on it yet?!!! This has to be some sort of record!:D :D
Well I was nervous about posting in this thread because I didn't want the secret to get out......... I, am the person who leaked the information. Yep, I admit it.... I am the guilty party.

You see, Dale was right. It does cost a considerable amount more for the perveted things that I like. Ever heard of the Cleveland Steamer???? It costs extra. The Jennifer Aniston??? That little act costs more as well. And finally the "shag carpet", that'll set you buck a couple of bills just for the sheer amount of creamed corn that is required.

So alas, I had to extort the money from these people just to afford all the creature comforts I'm used to. Go ahead, hate me now.

:D

XXX

· Banned
6,381 Posts
D. Generate said:
And the "Cleveland Steamer." :pu
Just be glad I didn't bring up favorites like the "Snowjob" and the "Messy Russian". Those will break the bank.

And then there's the "Crazy Hank" and the "Sideshow Donkey" that I'm pretty sure are illegal in some countries.... they make the Cleveland Steamer seem tame

LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.