Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
Anything in the general Robusto/belicosos size roughly
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, tell me about the Las Calaveras line.

Never had one, but see them fairly often in the various "what are you smoking" type threads on various forums, so they seem fairly popular.

I'm looking for new sticks I have never tried for my order of nc's next month.

In particular, looking at the EL 2019 LC50 as that's the only one the vendor i will be ordering from next has in stock currently

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
So, tell me about the Las Calaveras line.

Never had one, but see them fairly often in the various "what are you smoking" type threads on various forums, so they seem fairly popular.

I'm looking for new sticks I have never tried for my order of nc's next month.

In particular, looking at the EL 2019 LC50 as that's the only one the vendor i will be ordering from next has in stock currently

I’ve like all of them. Didn’t care too much for the 2017. Favorite was the 2015. Really like the 2019 too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I’ve like all of them. Didn’t care too much for the 2017. Favorite was the 2015. Really like the 2019 too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's cool. They seem to show up in threads pretty often, so I was guessing that they must be pretty decent.

Someone said they change the Blend every year, happen to know if that's the case?

The vendor I'm looking to use for my next order is out of everything but the 2019, so it makes me wonder if that isn't a very good one...

·
Registered
743 Posts
That's cool. They seem to show up in threads pretty often, so I was guessing that they must be pretty decent.

Someone said they change the Blend every year, happen to know if that's the case?

The vendor I'm looking to use for my next order is out of everything but the 2019, so it makes me wonder if that isn't a very good one...

The 2019 is a great cigar and a favorite among recent releases. I also like the 2020 and on any given day I might like it more than the 2019. As I recall, 2020 was a more limited release which is why they might be less available than the 2019.

·
Banned
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The 2019 is a great cigar and a favorite among recent releases. I also like the 2020 and on any given day I might like it more than the 2019. As I recall, 2020 was a more limited release which is why they might be less available than the 2019.
Good to hear.
Thanks for the input.
Will pick up a couple 2019's to try out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts