Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
seagarsmoker said:
I know it's 8 months away, but the Land Of Lincoln Herf website has been completely redone. You'll notice a new logo for the 5th anni celebration and also a new links page for cigar BB's & our sponsors.
Click the link below, and as always, if you have any questions, contact Matt, Kerry or myself.

Land Of Lincoln Herf V website
Thanks for the update. Can't wait

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Last year was my first LOLH and I can't wait to get back! You guys really do a terrific job with this herf.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I,m 77 miles from LOLH and I might have to make a trip down there. Been looking at this for a couple of years and looks like a BLAST. My companies Main office is in Springfield, might just need a few supplies. :)
seagarsmoker said:
I know it's 8 months away, but the Land Of Lincoln Herf website has been completely redone. You'll notice a new logo for the 5th anni celebration and also a new links page for cigar BB's & our sponsors.
Click the link below, and as always, if you have any questions, contact Matt, Kerry or myself.

Land Of Lincoln Herf V website

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
P-Town Smokes said:
I,m 77 miles from LOLH and I might have to make a trip down there. Been looking at this for a couple of years and looks like a BLAST. My companies Main office is in Springfield, might just need a few supplies. :)
Dude, whenever you are in town let us know. Now, whenever I am in your town, you can take me to Big Al's, gratis. :)

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
P-Town Smokes said:
Your more than welcome to drive down anytime and herf with the local crew. We get together almost every Saturday for a smoke or two.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Thanks for the invite, Matt R and seagarsmoker, I might just do that, I'll let you know next time I'm in your area.
Big Al's, the steak joint right :D There a little place over the river, Club Cabaret with a cigar bar, pool table and of course great meat, I mean steaks' that will work just fine if you are ever up this way, sent me a PM and I think we can make it happen. Of course this will be business only (wife you know)
Matt R said:
Dude, whenever you are in town let us know. Now, whenever I am in your town, you can take me to Big Al's, gratis. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.