Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
-
11,412 Posts
i seriously want to get up there to meet you all, and see where i grew up again. it's been since the early 80s since i've been there.
nice site, i like the updates.

will hopefully get to go to the SoCal herf this year.

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
just hearb about this from cookieboy. sounds great. checked out the pics from the link. looks like a whole lot of fun. i'll try to keep it on the schedule as we approach this fall. :D

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
Matt R said:
I'm seriously thinking of attending this year.
Nice Matt. Be an honor to meet you! I've talked to some other local brothers who say they want to come. Just want to get as many of us together as we can. Not too often does this happen in an area that most Midwesterners can attend!

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts

·
In Mojita Mania
614 Posts
seagarsmoker said:
Sure do, and you won't feel left out as we have a few females who attend.
and some who spend all morning saturday getting all primped and propered! LMAO

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
OpusEx said:
and some who spend all morning saturday getting all primped and propered! LMAO
Marc, what you do in your hotel room before the herf is your business.. not ours... :r

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
filly said:
:r You guys crack me UP!!! I needed that today too! :D
Uhmm, miss filly, when I read Marc's post, the first thing I thought of was you and my wife on Saturday morning getting your hair done, nails done, spa treatment, etc., etc., which turned into Saturday afternoon, etc., etc.,..... Oh yeah, someone else was with you gals, uhmm, the lady with the funny laugh.. uhm, whats her name....marcia... cigar queen...
;)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
seagarsmoker said:
The LOLH V website now includes links on the travel page for those who might be interested in the new Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum which is opening next week two blocks from the herf.
And... I put up a picture of my naked a$$... now we'll have all of you wanting to attned!!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
My wife comes to LOLH every year but she just shops all day. I asked her if she wanted to go get her hair done with "the girls" and she said "No I have to fix my hair and do makeup everyday, I just wanna bum around." Now if the ladies knew a spa that did a good massage she would be up for that.

BTW Matt, naked a$$ does not intrigue me unless maybe we were at Deja Vu.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.