Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would give a public thank you to La Tradicion. I ordered a sampler pack from them that they forgot to send promptly. When I inquired about where the shipment was they included a Las Memorias Cubana Gorda (5X 64).

Not only was it an excellent smoke that I never tried before, my hat's off to Luis Sanchez for including it as an apology. He promptly shipped my pack to me.

It is nice to see such great service in the old USA!

:)

·
Registered
221 Posts
This is nice to hear, and makes it easier (more reassuring) for the rest of us to try new sources. Too bad such great service is so noteworthy.....

...enjoy! :w

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I have had the chance to meet Luis at the RTDA shows, and interviewed him for Top 25 Cigar as well. He is truly a stand up guy, and he treats his customers like family. Major league thumbs up to him and his company.

·
Registered
949 Posts
It is my opinion that most of the family owned Cigar companies are like this. I had a similar Experience with Oliva. They sent me a free sampler just cause I emailed them a question. Another truely class act company.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.