Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried these cigars. A co-worker gave me a couple to get me started. The first oen was pretty good but it really didn't hit me as a cigar that I buy more of. But the next one had me wanting to go out and buy a box right then. Anyone have any thoughts on this smoke.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Hey Carlos. Welcome.

Personally love the Maduro line, the Rosado line isn't bad wither, although a bit more med. for my tastes. Dying to try the Champagne (Conn. Shade) line. The one with the silver coloring on the box (not sure what's it's called) is a dog rocket.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Welcome aboard! I personally don't care for any Perdomo products, but I'm glad you found a cigar you like. I would suggest that you go pick up a couple Padrons, an Arturo Fuente 858 and maybe a Don Carlos Robusto just to expand your palate. Once again welcome!

·
Registered
949 Posts
I like a lot of stuff from Perdomo. I always have in my humidor some reserve, usually the white label and the maduro red label. I love the Edition de Silvio. They are expensive but worth every penny. I usually smoke the Estate Selection and the Cuban Parejo with the Conn shade Wrapper.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I musta got a bad batch. Cuban cafe Torps I believe. Wouldn't recommend these.

carlos said:
Has anyone tried these cigars. A co-worker gave me a couple to get me started. The first oen was pretty good but it really didn't hit me as a cigar that I buy more of. But the next one had me wanting to go out and buy a box right then. Anyone have any thoughts on this smoke.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would have to agree with kamikaiguy that these are a great addition to any humidor and the edicion de silvio is an absolutely amazing line. The champagne is a great choice if you are a fan of milder cigars. Perdomo did an excellent job of creating a full flavored cigar with a mild body.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.