Cigar Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i`m pretty much a newbie to the wonderful hobby of cigars but i`m on a mission to try as many brands as possible ..........recently had the pleasure pf smoking a La Luna Maduro Fuerte in a corona size. and i must say that this was one of the best constructed(box-pressed),best burning and best tasting cigars i`ve had........also liked the little touch of being preclipped.......i`d like to hear others opinons about this brand...........oh,just got my first humi.....took the forum members advise and got a 200 cigar capacity.......half full now and looking forward to smoking some of the stash after some humi time.......

·
Registered
258 Posts
La Luna is by far one of the best "boutique" brand cigars i have had the pleasure of smoking! The African Fuerte is on my top 5 cigars...the Natural Fuerte is there too! I had the good fortune to buy the last two boxes of Natural Fuerte's available to the public as the Company is currently being shall we say "restructured". If you can find them grab 'em...simply delicious and complex. I didn't like the maduro's as much but that's just me, if things go well this time around for them they should be readily available, if not i'm glad i have friends in high places who can get me some right from the source:D ;) ( Miami, Florida ):u

1 - 2 of 2 Posts