Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i`m fairly new to the world of cigars,but in the short time that i`ve been smoking cigars i`ve tried many different types and am starting to understand and enjoy the nuances of a fine cigar............yesterday i smoked a LGC series R7 and flipped out..........this cigar was built for me...........it was sweet and chocolatey ,drew easy and burned perfectly......i liked it so much i ordered a box..........i`d like to hear from the seasoned smokers in the forum as to their feelings about this stick........smoke `em if ya got `em

·
Registered
410 Posts
I have had these that where Off... and they turned me away fro quite a while until one night I grabbed one on that theory of give them another try - folks are raving about them..

I was pleasently surprised and found exactly what everyones else was speaking about.

So Now I dont send them out the door as I once did...

Hb

·
Chimpus herfustus
745 Posts
Good stuff. Only thing is that they are so massive that I find it a little hard to smoke. I like the 7 better than the 6 cause it's a smaller ring guage but it's longer so it smokes forever. Good price too.
SB

·
Registered
76 Posts
:u I like' em. I smoke a lot of the regular line, too. I prefer maduro in both lines. In the Serie R, I like the number 4 because it is roughly the size of a Wavell.

If I really want to kick back and have the time I like the # 7s.:u

1 - 9 of 9 Posts