Cigar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i smoked a few lgc`s and liked them so i ordered a box a series r7 and found them to be very inconsistent......bad burn,plugged,tasteless.........this is after about 1 month humi time..........then a friend brought me a box of lgc gordos directly from the dr and the same thing is happening......i`m having to trash 1 out of 2 sticks.......is it me????

·
Registered
546 Posts
Haven't had that much of a prob with mine, but I let my sit for a lot longer time, almost 3 months now.

G

·
I have lowered the Humidity in my humidor to around 64% and I am having alot fewer problems with plugged and baqd burning cigars. When I had it at 70% I would have at least 1 per box now in the last 4 boxes 0 plugged.:)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Never really had a problem with LGC SerieR, especially the Maduros. Lowering the RH to 65% should help, but will take a while.
Good Luck!
:w

·
Registered
585 Posts
i was gifted a pair of gloria cubana somethings, i think churchills. These have 5 years+ age on them, the cellophane is orange brown, they are greasy to the touch. These damn well better not have a shitty draw, i may have to chew them then

·
Registered
283 Posts
DaveC said:
i was gifted a pair of gloria cubana somethings, i think churchills. These have 5 years+ age on them, the cellophane is orange brown, they are greasy to the touch. These damn well better not have a shitty draw, i may have to chew them then
I can never remember having a plugged LGC. I'd be sickly jealous of those sticky smokes but I quit the churchills because they were so smooth n mild OOT. I remember I loved the maduro church, though, first cigar that tasted like cocoa...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts