Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Best Bring Kryptonite!
6,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, there a few pics...this event wasn't as great as some of the others we've been too - no raffles to be had, no drinks....there was an OU vs. Miami game going on across the street - so the traffic down to Norman was horrid!

As I threw on my green camo shorts and my lime green cigar shirt, I hollar to my wife: "What color is Miami...i don't want to get mugged in OU-Country."

She answers back: "Orange! You like fine!"

So after we get down there, pay for $15 parking just to be 3 blocks away from the cigar shop - I quickly identify a Miama fan making their way to the stadium.....he's wearing green.

SON OF A BEEOTCH!

Ok, so for anyone who doesn't know - I could give two shiite's about football....but I'm not an idiot either. I don't roll up on a gang's turf wearing the oppositions colour on purpose!!! I look over to my wife: "Thanks."
Of course she laughs....

So when we get to the shop, we meet and greet and see one of the La Flor reps from the last event they had in OKC at ZT Cigars - he totally remembered us so we got a photo opp. in.
The best deal they had was: buy 2 cigars, get a free L300 (ligero robusto), buy 2 boxes, get a box of L300's free. I'll pass, but I didn pick up a fist full of Coronado's and got some L300's becuz of it. Royal Pipes & Cigars are proud of their pricing, but who can blame them: they're the only shop in Norman.

Thanks for reading!

KASR, La Flor Rep, KASR's wife - the dude that was wielding the camera wasn't to good at taking pictures - or maybe we were caught unawares....either way, this is the only one we got of all of us.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
I am also a huge fan of the Coronado's I can only imagine how they will taste with some age on them.
I have two that have been sitting in the humi well over 6 months. Totally forgot about them until now. Guess I will have to fire one up this weekend.
Looks like you had a great time. I must admit that La Flors are still my favorite brand. Have yet to have a bad stick from Littos line.

·
Delusions of Grandeur
1,131 Posts
Hey whats that hot Asian chick do'n with you. :D Looks like a good time and you lived to tell about it wearing green and all.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Those Coronados sure are good. Noone ever talks about them, but I really like the 2000 series box-pressed. La Flor definately has some great smokes, and the Rep that comes into my B&M(Blue Havana 2-Atlanta) sure does enjoy handing out samples...:ss

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Aw crap a LFD tasting I wish that I was there. It's most likely a good thing that I wasn't there, other wise the sales rep would have gone home empty handed.

·
Elder Jungle Leader
4,989 Posts
Only thing is... I wish they were lit! Quality smokes, for sure... :ss

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.