Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was one of the most full bodied cigars I have smoked. The cigar was beautifully constructed. It cut and lit perfectly. This stick also had a great draw. The cigar started off a bit harsh with a peppery flavor. This harshness didn't last long though and led into a creamy full flavor. I thoroughly enjoyed this flavor for the majority of the smoke. Towards the end the flavor switched to something I can't quite put my hand on (though it still was very good!!). Right before I put out the cigar it switched back to a harsh flavor (hence I put the smoke out!). Overall a very enjoyable smoke (A person definitely needs to eat a good meal before enjoying this cigar!!).

Scott

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Re: La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero

I told you they had a little kick to them!! :D

·
Registered
549 Posts
Re: La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero

I remember how I felt high after I smoked a small chisel when I was first starting out in cigar smoking. The other day I saw one of the huge fat ones, it had to be about a 55-60 ring guage and about 6 inches long. Jgrimball and I both agree that you'd have to be a bigger man than I am to smoke all of one of those! lol I'm trying to work up the courage to buy and smoke one. But so far I haven't gotten it yet. Maybe soon though, they are good cigars though, the strongest I have ever had as far as nicotine high goes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.