Cigar Forums banner

Kinky Friedman wanted to say Hi!

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  sodomanaz 
#1 ·
Like I said the other day when I introduced myself Kinky loves to talk cigars. He just doesn't like to take the time to mess with computers. He's old fashioned likes to do things hands on. He even typed all 29 novels on his typewriter.

Anyway I told him some of ya'll might be interested in asking questions, and he said Fire away.

I'll try to get as many questions answered as possible, but may not get all of them the first time around. So keep buggin me and eventually I'll get the question in.

Just to make sure here's the picture link of me and Kinky.http://www.bmtobacco.com/cigar_discussion_forums

Sincerely
Sean Robinson
CEO
BMTA

#5 ·
Ask him why his cigars are so expensive? I have smoked a couple of them and quite frankly they should not be that expensive when there are so many other cigars out there that are very good. I love his politics and would vote for him in a New York minute,,,,the cigars,,,not so much.

#6 ·
Ask him why his cigars are so expensive? I have smoked a couple of them and quite frankly they should not be that expensive when there are so many other cigars out there that are very good. I love his politics and would vote for him in a New York minute,,,,the cigars,,,not so much.
Kinky got into the cigar business. One to enjoy smoking his own cigars, two to enjoy handing out his own cigars to friends and colleagues. In the end the cigarmakers behind his cigars advised on the pricing. The rest he'd say let the cards fall where they may. Kinky has really enjoyed meeting so many new people. So he won't change a thing. He knows some will like the cigars and some won't. Just the nature of cigar smoking.

Take it easy!

Sincerely,
Sean Robinson
CEO
BMTA

#8 ·
Kinky got into the cigar business. One to enjoy smoking his own cigars, two to enjoy handing out his own cigars to friends and colleagues. In the end the cigarmakers behind his cigars advised on the pricing. The rest he'd say let the cards fall where they may. Kinky has really enjoyed meeting so many new people. So he won't change a thing. He knows some will like the cigars and some won't. Just the nature of cigar smoking.

Take it easy!

Sincerely,
Sean Robinson
CEO
BMTA
who does make Kinky's cigars?

#10 ·

Take it easy!

Sincerely,
Sean Robinson
CEO
BMTA
Lol,,,typical Kinky logic. That is why he has such a fan base and I really like that about him. It is a take it or leave it deal but what I like so much about him is his logic,,,you can't beat logic in any form. When is he going to run for office?

#11 ·
Lol,,,typical Kinky logic. That is why he has such a fan base and I really like that about him. It is a take it or leave it deal but what I like so much about him is his logic,,,you can't beat logic in any form. When is he going to run for office?
The games will begin very soon. "Kinky For Governor" of the Great State of Texas. After all he already challenged Arnold to a smoking contest. Now he would like to attend meetings together. Like Kinky said most European countries have much higher smoking rates than we do and they're fine. So what have we learned. Speaking English is killing us.

Sincerely,
Sean Robinson
CEO
BMTA

#12 ·
any chance of being able to sample on of his cigars?
I know it may seem crazy for Kinky to respond to questions on a smokers forum, but he's not trying to promote his cigars. He likes listening and talking about cigar smoking and the issues that affect them. He leaves business decisions up to the staff at Kinky Friedman cigars.

Keep it smokin Wolfman!

Sincerely,
Sean Robinson
CEO
BMTA

#13 ·
who does make Kinky's cigars?
It was a trifecta. Rafael Nodal & Hank Bischoff owners of Habana Cuba Cigar Co. are fans of Kinky & Willie. They heard Kinky made a cigar with Camacho to raise money for his Animal Rescue Ranch. They told him they could expand on the idea. So a trip to Honduras ensued and Nestor Plasencia and Carlos Padron got together with Rafael Nodal and Kinky Friedman Cigars were born. With the Utopia cigar still donating all the proceeds to Utopia Animal Rescue Ranch and that's the truth. I made that trip myself. It was where my passion for this business grew to new levels.

Keep it Smokin SixPackSunday !

Sincerely,
Sean Robinson
CEO
BMTA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.