1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Quit teasing me! I'll be watching!

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
Who ended up with the Padrons? Damn my procrastination... I went to lunch today and said to myself... ok, i'll place a bid when i get back... & when i got back I said to myself, i'll just wait a little bit so I dont get outbid... & then... I think to myself, oh shit I forgot to bid!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
nero said:
Who ended up with the Padrons? Damn my procrastination... I went to lunch today and said to myself... ok, i'll place a bid when i get back... & when i got back I said to myself, i'll just wait a little bit so I dont get outbid... & then... I think to myself, oh shit I forgot to bid!
I'll be putting some more up, including some nice 1926's in the next couple days. Only problem is I'll be gone for a week, and I want to make sure I am around when the auction ends, as people hate to wait for their stogies!

·
Registered
410 Posts
I think I ate um licking my chops....
Dang "In daffy ducks voice" Your disssssspickablllleee!

hehe

·
Registered
291 Posts
PDS: Well, I guess I missed out on the Padron's Anni. Can't wait to see the 1926's though.

Poker: Very nice pic. Never actually seen one, touched one, nor smoked one. Only heard about them. When all is said and done, they will probably be too rich for my blood though.

:w

·
Registered
623 Posts
Damm Kelly are we really going for an online dowrah auction. Your gonna drive me nuts!!!!:sb

I'll have to come up with something else to put up now.:rolleyes: Ummmm let's see.....:fu I'll find something!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[email protected] :D

Im just having fun with the auction thing. The money will probably be going towards a new TV (Sony LCD).

Tonight I'm gonna look for some other stuff to list!
Maybe a Partagas Serie C No. 1 or.... :D

Hey Paul...I need to add funds to my account! Help a guy out here! LOL

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Hmmm... I want a plasma tv for my toilet room.....what can I find to auction... LMAO!!!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL! Auctioning that ghost toy you have that makes a ton of noise might get JB to bid quite a bit just so he dosent have to hear it anymore LMAO!!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts