Cigar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
CS Noob Ambassador
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, you gotta be careful what you say in chat.
I was talking to JGrimball in chat about the pass he is doing which I am in
he told me what was in the pass to start and I said Makers Mark sounds interesting, considering I like the drink...I'd actually try that...
Famous last words, specially since the bastid has my address for the pass
Within 3 days, what do I find but...
Hopefully I can respond with something in kind :SM

PaulMac

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
Does he work for Makers or something?? Man, that would be the worst job on the planet for me!! You know where they say that Crabfishing in the No Atlantic is the most dangerous job in the world?? Try me at the Makers factory for a week and I'd be dead for sure. :r

They don't call me Mr. Self Control for nothing.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
PaulMac said:
Man, you gotta be careful what you say in chat.
I was talking to JGrimball in chat about the pass he is doing which I am in
he told me what was in the pass to start and I said Makers Mark sounds interesting, considering I like the drink...I'd actually try that...
Famous last words, specially since the bastid has my address for the pass
Within 3 days, what do I find but...
Hopefully I can respond with something in kind :SM

PaulMac
:SM :r :SM

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Sweeet!!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
LOL.. you probably should grimster!! Great hit!! Congrats Paul, we love Maker's Mark but we've never tried the cigar. I almost ordered them once, let us know what you think of it.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
(909) said:
Does he work for Makers or something?? Man, that would be the worst job on the planet for me!! You know where they say that Crabfishing in the No Atlantic is the most dangerous job in the world?? Try me at the Makers factory for a week and I'd be dead for sure. :r

They don't call me Mr. Self Control for nothing.
Reminds me of a joke about the Irishman who drowned on the job at the Guinness brewery after he fell into the vat.

His friends went to his home to tell his wife about the unfortunate accident, and offer their condolences.

She broke down, cried and said "Well at least I hope he went quickly, and didn't suffer much....."

His friends said, "Well, the good Lord didn't take him as quickly as youd've though, bein' a drownin' and all..........but it may've 'ad sumpin' to do wit the fact that he got out 3 times to pee!!" :r

Sorry for the thread-jack.......back to your regularly scheduled program...

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
D. Generate said:
Very nice play J! I just picked up a bottle of Maker's Mark tonight on the way home. My brother and I have recently discovered it pairs very well with cigars.
Yes it does there Mr. Movie star... I have a half gallon, well half of a half gallon now. It drinks well with a nice strong stogie..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.