Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
-
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know a lot of you guys are hammering out your own herf info, and some have contacted me about a KC herf that i've mentioned wanting to put together...

well, the guys coppertop and I hooked up with last summer posted on their site that they want to get together this weekend in Overland Park, KS.

tentatively - Fox & Hound on Metcalf Ave around 3-3:30pm this saturday (15th of Jan).

i've never been to this place, but i guess they've met there before a few years back. the place we went to last summer is now in a non-smoking district.

so, just throwin it out there at any of you close enought to attend. i know wetterhorn was asking, but i don't feel this gives him enough time to get over here, not a big deal, i'd rather have another one later on when it's WARM.

word to your moms.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Ah man, this would have been a good weekend for me too - I have the three days off. But no can do on this short of notice. :mad:

But I am looking forward to having one when it is warm out in the Land of Oz! So keep me advised.

:)

·
-
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just found out last night...

when i get my work schedule more ironed out, if i still work here in the near future (my job opportunity was put on hold for some reason), then i'll work on getting something together when it's warmer (not too damn warm/humid like it gets in KC).

:w irie

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
IHT said:
i just found out last night...

when i get my work schedule more ironed out, if i still work here in the near future (my job opportunity was put on hold for some reason), then i'll work on getting something together when it's warmer (not too damn warm/humid like it gets in KC).

:w irie
Sounds good to me!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts