Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy apes, been awhile since I posted. Moved from Charlottesville, Va to Fayetteville,Ar.Took a new job.Moved into a new condo. Been sick as a dog with the flu for the last 4 days. I hope I am on the upswing,'cause I was a miserable SOB and not a damn thing to do about it but ride it out.I know I've been sick; haven't smoked a cigar since last Thursday.Anyway hello all. Hope everything is going well. Frank B

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hey, Frank. Do we know each other?

Given how few places in C'ville tolerate cigars, I wouldn't be surprised if we've met before. I'm usually found smoking at one end of the bar or another at the Downtown Grille.

I hear cigars cure colds. Don't know about flu, though. Get well.

FrankB said:
Howdy apes, been awhile since I posted. Moved from Charlottesville, Va to Fayetteville,Ar.Took a new job.Moved into a new condo. Been sick as a dog with the flu for the last 4 days. I hope I am on the upswing,'cause I was a miserable SOB and not a damn thing to do about it but ride it out.I know I've been sick; haven't smoked a cigar since last Thursday.Anyway hello all. Hope everything is going well. Frank B

·
Registered
672 Posts
FrankB said:
Sorry to hear that! Ive been ill myself 1 1/2 week but I got better a few days ago and am now enjoying my cigars... Ar=Arizona :confused: ... Then you dont need to freeze anyhow...

Hope you get better!

Rey

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Leafhog,good to hear from you. I pm'd you a day or two ago. Been off line for a couple of weeks,need you to explain the credit donation thing. Came about while I was out of pocket. Frank B

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Hey man I don't know you cause Im new here but I sure hope you feel better soon. I cure my colds with some Bacardi 151, honey and lemon. Two or three shots and it sterilizes your throat and your blood. It also helps you sleep. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.