Cigar Forums banner

Just found a great deal for Toranos cigars

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  SeanGAR 
#1 ·
Seriouscigars.com is offering free ground shipping on Toranos and an extra 12 cigars as a gift of whatever you are ordering(according to Melissa). I just bought my first box, Torano 1959 Exodus robustos for 63.50. I'm one happy man right now! :)

#2 ·
Nely said:
Seriouscigars.com is offering free ground shipping on Toranos and an extra 12 cigars as a gift of whatever you are ordering(according to Melissa). I just bought my first box, Torano 1959 Exodus robustos for 63.50. I'm one happy man right now! :)
Whooooa Nely ( sorry couldn't resist)

Sounds like you have a handle on getting what you want for good deals!
Good work, lemme know how they smoke.

#10 ·
El Rey del Mundo said:
Seen on their homepage....:

The Carlos Torano Sale is now OVER!!
Yes, their sale is over. I think it lasted a week, if you see the date of my post it was on the 18th and I believe that was the first day of the event. Reportedly a lot of people took them up on the offer. Anyways their prices on Carlos Torano cigars are the best I have seen online, and some of the lines have free shipping.

#11 ·
Well thanks for the tip, anyway. I'm a big fan of Toranos.....haven't really ever had a bad one....
I will definitely be ordering some from them!!! :)

Who knows, maybe with the incredible response they had, they will put them on sale again real soon!!

#12 ·
I jumped in on the sale for a box of Casa Torano Churchills and got 13 1916 Churchills free. Nice deal! Probably should have grabbed more!

GoatLocker

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.