Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off the phone with GoNavy whose mother passed away last night. He wanted me to let everyone know that he was very thankful for the cigars and as soon as he gets back to his life he will post an offical "Thank You". I would also like to say thank you to those who responded and for the kind words mentioned. You'll are great.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
oh man, I'm sorry to hear that! I'm glad that he got to see how much the BOTL's and the SOTL's around here think of him! Hopefully it'll help him through these tough times. If you speak to him again, plesae express our condolenses to him. I remember when my mother passed away like it was yesterday. Nothing like true friendship to get you through something like that. You're a great friend for letting us all help. Thank you Paul!!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Damn. That sucks.

Please relay our collective condolences, and that he and his family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Scott

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
My condolences go out to him and his family in their time of mourning.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.