Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an order in from JR's, as I caved in and bought the 20 count Corona sampler, and figured I'd try out the JR Cuban Alternatives (19.95 a bundle). Smoked one this morning, and damn if the thing didn't burn nice and long, and taste pretty good! Certainly well worth a buck-a-stick!

Anyone else try this brand???

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
horrorview said:
I just got an order in from JR's, as I caved in and bought the 20 count Corona sampler, and figured I'd try out the JR Cuban Alternatives (19.95 a bundle). Smoked one this morning, and damn if the thing didn't burn nice and long, and taste pretty good! Certainly well worth a buck-a-stick!

Anyone else try this brand???
Boli Coronas are a decent Nicaraguan Cuban Sandwich constructed smoke. Hard to go wrong for the $ as they burn nice and have the taste of an aged smoke. Cheaper than Rolys to boot.....

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well so far so good, as I'm on the fourth JR Cuban Alt of the bundle and none have been pooh sticks yet :)

PM me if you want, and I'll mail you one to try. I'd hate to steer someone toward a bundle based on my tastes!! :r

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought a bundle of the Cohiba Robutos alternatives a while back I've been enjoying smoking them. For under a dollar a smoke they are very well constructed. They are spicy little dudes and pack quite a little wallop.....my verdict...nice pick!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.