Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been checking JRcigars, and the prices look good. What do you think of the JR alternatives? has anyone tasted them? Thnx
Carlos Sanchez

·
Registered
359 Posts
I regularly buy from that site. The Alternatives are pretty good, especially if you are on a budget, but the JR Ultimates are the best and, in my opinion, better than many other cigars I have tried at twice the price or more.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I tried the cuban and the nic alternatives and i liked them,so id say buy a bundle and see how you like them ,people told me the same before i bought them....like what you smoke and smoke what you like...

·
Pufforilla
285 Posts
I buy the Sancho Panzo alternatives on a regular basis and they're not bad cigars, on the other hand I bought a bundle of H Upmann alternatives and just about everyone was plugged. Find one that sound good and give it a try. JR's offers five packs on various cigars, that's another way of finding a cigar that's right for you. Remember, it's not the destination, it's the journey. Have fun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.