Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather was good. (1-3 degrees Celsius). So I decided I could have a little larger cigar. The weather allowed it! So I picked up a Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion Consul (4-1/2X52). I lit it up and the flavours were good. I like this! It was herbal/tea, woody and spicy flavours. Very good and very complex. I think this is perhaps the most complex non-cuban Ive ever smoked. It burned just a little uneven in the beginning and it was a bit difficult to make it burn, but once it got started it produced alot of good flavours... This was really good and not too expensive either... I think I just have to get a box of these for the summer... (The list of cigars to buy never seems to end! :)) I also liked the label/band but I think the one on the Anano 1970 is even more beautiful with its gold and all the colours... This was the non-cuban cigar that reminded me most of a cuban cigar. Thumbs up!

4.0-4.4 out of 5.0

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
Re: Joya de Nicaragua Celebarcion Consul

Thanks ERDM another stick to put on the ever growing list of sticks to try.

·
Definitely not a puff fan
1,804 Posts

I guess I need to give these guys another try. rns gifted me one from a box he bought when they first became available. I didn't pick up a lot of flavor from it, and it was a bit bitter.

It sounds like I need to give them another chance.

Thanks ERDM!

·
Registered
978 Posts

I've been meaning to give this JdN line a try. Guess i'll stop by the local shop on the way home from work. Thanks for the nudge and review.

rm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.