Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Great! More temptation! Looks like some good sales at first glance. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Must avert eyes...wife will be pissed....three boxes of smokes on the way....oh why do you do this to me :c .
I heard those little machitos are pretty good. breath; relax. I am back in control. thanks for the tip!

T

·
Registered
672 Posts
partagaspete said:
Must avert eyes...wife will be pissed....three boxes of smokes on the way....oh why do you do this to me :c .
I heard those little machitos are pretty good. breath; relax. I am back in control. thanks for the tip!

T
Ive only tried one - the Machito... and it was the strongest cigar Ive ever smoked... very good also... not very complex.... and Im expecting some soon...

·
Registered
921 Posts
This line I describe in 2 words... :bx Power and Pepper :bx . Not that this needs explanation, but I find these to be some of the fullest sticks at the local shop and I get a heavy taste of pepper.
I enjoy these, but as someone earlier pointed out... there is no complexity.
I bought a box of the Machitos and pull one out when I want a good little ass-kicker :bx . This line of PCs I have found to be inconsistent in construction. Some have a somewhat firm but nice draw and some leave me crossing my eyes.
Overall, I enjoy the cigar and smoke about 1-2 per month.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
NICE... Thats actually where I got mine...

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Wow, great sale! Thanks for the tip. I see that a lot of you guys use this vendor. How is the service?

·
Definitely not a puff fan
1,804 Posts
DonJefe said:
Wow, great sale! Thanks for the tip. I see that a lot of you guys use this vendor. How is the service?
I've always gotten top-notch service from these guys. I've ordered in late afternoon, past 4, and cigars have still shipped the same day. My cigars always have arrived in great condition. I use them without hesitation!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DonJefe said:
....a lot of you guys use this vendor. How is the service?
Typically good to very good:
- decent turn around on the order,
- adequate packaging so cigars show up in good shape
- no billing errors

On the other hand:
- i like to get tracking numbers Smokeall does not furnish them
- they mixed up one of my orders, sent the wrong cigar. I just kept them w/o complaint, so i'm not sure how they would handle customer complaints.

Bottom line: i like their selection and prices and do not hesitate to use them if they have the best deal.

rm

·
Registered
207 Posts
Well, I took a couple of weeks in Europe (arrived home 15 minutes before the dawgs-n-hawgs!), and then I got crushed under the enormous heap of BS that had backed up at work while I was gone. Not much time for virtual herfing the past month or so, I'm easing back in. Interesting thing, I spend a lot less money when I'm not getting turned on to new smokes and great bargains by all of you bums! :D

LeafHog said:
Hey BDawg! Where ya' been?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.