Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On President Bush's challenge to give a simple "Yes" or "No" to the question: Knowing what you know now about Iraq, would you have voted differently to authorize military action?

Kerry's answer-

"I'm ready to any challenge and I'll answer it directly. Uh… yes, I would have voted for the authority. I believe it's the right authority for a president to have. But I would have used that authority, as I have said throughout this campaign, effectively. I would have done this very differently from the way President Bush has." August 9, 2004. Grand Canyon, Arizona

Un-believeable

:c

-Quixote

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
that IS a Joke? Right? Please?

·
Registered
290 Posts
What I hear him saying is "yes, knowing then what I know now, I would have voted for use of military, but if I were president, I would have used it differently."

Differently how we don't know...yet.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Not a joke Kerry really said it.

He would have used the military.

I know how he would have done it differently. He would have sent them in without flack jackets or guns. Then he would have asked Cofi Annan to tell our troops what to do. Then he would give both our troop and the Iraqi troops the same weapons. Because he would not want to be accused of discrimination. Then he would pull out prematurely(pun intended). Ok I am just rambling but I think you get the picture.

·
Registered
382 Posts
kamikaiguy said:
Not a joke Kerry really said it.

He would have used the military.

I know how he would have done it differently. He would have sent them in without flack jackets or guns. Then he would have asked Cofi Annan to tell our troops what to do.
Probably would have had them throwing rocks while naked like savages. Of course, rocks are not that much worse than some of the weapons the Iraqis have over there :D

Seriously though, Kerry is an idiot. A vote for Kerry is a vote for flip-flops!
He says all of these things that he is going to do but won't say how he is going to do them. He says (in his best frankenstien impression) "I... don't.... have... to... explain.... how... I... am... going... to... do... it..., I'll... do... that... once... I... get... elected". Yep, that is what he says.

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
linusvanpelt said:
What I hear him saying is "yes, knowing then what I know now, I would have voted for use of military, but if I were president, I would have used it differently."

Differently how we don't know...yet.
I hope and pray we don't ever know how he would do things different!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.