Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy's first thread got hammered so bad it belongs in the Hall of Fame and he's back again today!!!!!!!!

I noticed that he is chiming in on other threads and mixing it up within the board.....GOOD FOR YOU JETMECHCIGAR!!!!!!

Lets all welcome jetmechcigar as one of us, he can take the heat and bounce back. I like a guy that lets it roll off like a duck, it takes some nads to take the heat and want some more. :bx

I nominate Jetmechcigar for "Newbie of the Month" :cool:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Great. Now I'm being pimped out. Couldn't you just raffle off my leopard print g-string?

AAlmeter said:
Jetmech...this is one hell of an honor. Its a tradition here at CS that the newby of the month gets his pick of one night with Mango or with this lovely lass.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
My eyes, my eyes!!!! That is one scary picture. :D

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
WillyGT said:
You have my vote. I really thought he wasnt going back but he took the flame like a man. Good for You gonna be a good Gorilla dude :D
yep, I concur.. you're gonna grow into one fine gorilla. You'll be giving it to some newbie yourself before you know it!! He's got my vote!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.