Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
763 Posts
Ah ha! Very nice pickup! I'm having the same problem in sweden, just finding cuban tubos in little shops with table top humidors. Apparently the closest quality B&M is in stockholm, three hours away :(. I feel you pain, brother, and I feel your excitement too! Enjoy those smokes!

Is that a Romeo Y Julieta No. 2? I had one of those last week, but I think it was plugged. Otherwise a great smoke for the price!

-Mark

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think u dont wanna know the price i paid for those. their 'relatively' expensive here.

just a side story , i joked around the old lady who was the manning the shop about giving me some discounts. she said that any business that gives discounts on tobacco will be arrested. go figure.
:ss

· Registered
763 Posts
haha wow! Never would have thought THAT about japan! Taxes on tobacco in Sweden are over 50%, and EVERYTHING has to be labeled with "Rokning Dador" (Smoking Kills). I can't even read half the packaging because the stickers are HUGE!

I've recently been craving just a good NC from the states. A rocky patel the edge or something. The only thing I can find is really expensive cubans, crappy cubans (I had one the other night that I actually snubbed and chucked because it was so bad), and white owls. Really frustrating, actually. Guess its part of the price of being an ex-pat!

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha wow! Never would have thought THAT about japan! Taxes on tobacco in Sweden are over 50%, and EVERYTHING has to be labeled with "Rokning Dador" (Smoking Kills). I can't even read half the packaging because the stickers are HUGE!

I've recently been craving just a good NC from the states. A rocky patel the edge or something. The only thing I can find is really expensive cubans, crappy cubans (I had one the other night that I actually snubbed and chucked because it was so bad), and white owls. Really frustrating, actually. Guess its part of the price of being an ex-pat!
dont worry there my friend. the goddess might be hearing you right now and cahristmas is coming anyway. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.