Cigar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get up in my underwear this morning & put on my wifes big blue terry cloth robe. The dog has to go out. I sit on the back steps with the dog for about 10 minutes.......barefooted, the robe gapping open. It's so mild I don't even feel a chill.
It's 74 degrees in my office humidors & I haven't had any heat on back there for days.
You watch! By next week we'll be freezin' our cojones off. :rolleyes:

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
Know what ya mean,I froze my ass off Xmas eve and Xmas smoking cigars and the last couple of days I've been out in shirt sleeves.

One difference I was in male clothing............ :r

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
floydp said:
Know what ya mean,I froze my ass off Xmas eve and Xmas smoking cigars and the last couple of days I've been out in shirt sleeves.

One difference I was in male clothing............ :r
Yep, jeans and a t-shirt weather yesterday. My brother in law and I took a TV from upstairs outside in the garage.....an extension cord and a direct connection to the cable box on the house and we were all set for college football all day. Of course a little Jack and Ginger and a SCdH El Morro made the day complete.

·
Registered
258 Posts
kansashat said:
I get up in my underwear this morning & put on my wifes big blue terry cloth robe. The& I haven't had any heat on back there for days. ......By next week we'll be freezin' our cojones off. :rolleyes:
It has been a really mild winter so far in the windy city. It's almost 60 today.

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
kansashat said:
I get up in my underwear this morning & put on my wifes big blue terry cloth robe. The dog has to go out. I sit on the back steps with the dog for about 10 minutes.......barefooted, the robe gapping open.
AAAGGGHHH!

Get that picture outta my head -- Now that's more than I need to know :r

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Yeah it is cold today, it was 64 yesterday....now it is in the low 30's. I wish the damn weather would just make up its mind....cold, warm, cold, warm........it's like John Kerry is controling the weather.

·
Registered
83 Posts
coppertop said:
I wish the damn weather would just make up its mind....cold, warm, cold, warm........it's like John Kerry is controling the weather.
:r

Yep, snowing two days before Christmas here in Fort Worth, and now it's in the upper 60s to low 70s. two of the trees in our front yard are starting to bloom already like they should be in say oh, about 3-4 months from now. Can't complain about the temperature because pest control is a pain to do when its 30 and below outside, but at the same time its winter, I'm ready for the cold!!!! (except for the freezing my butt off if i want to smoke outside.)

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Itsalittlebitdamncoldernow!!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
More :c rain! We're sending you guys some more snow and flooding back east! TWO read that TWO more huge storms moving in....we aren't in Kansas anymore! Won't see the sun for at least a week or more it looks like. Gonna go into withdrawals without sun! :hn :mad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.