Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
she said that I was endangering the health of her test subjects with my Lusitania. I'm gonna bed down over here under this big branch and cower awhile and enjoy the smoke. Not here to learn, just to enjoy and comment occasionally. Will really appreciate the review section most, just grunt when I'm in the way.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hopefully the place where it 'DOESN'T get worse here every day.'

Is anyone here going to break out a good one tonight. I have been waiting for some Lanceros to round out from their journey south and tonight I am going to lay the flame to one. I got a part in a local play today, and there are some honeys in the chorus and I am single, so why not. The conductor of the orchestra is a friend of mine who got one of those Lanceros last night, "so Skipper, from here on out it looks like smooooth sailin."

(cue lightning)

feels good in here

·
F.O.G. with nice smokes
1,605 Posts
One Lonely Smoker said:
Hopefully the place where it 'DOESN'T get worse here every day.'

Is anyone here going to break out a good one tonight. I have been waiting for some Lanceros to round out from their journey south and tonight I am going to lay the flame to one. I got a part in a local play today, and there are some honeys in the chorus and I am single, so why not. The conductor of the orchestra is a friend of mine who got one of those Lanceros last night, "so Skipper, from here on out it looks like smooooth sailin."

(cue lightning)

feels good in here
Gonna be blazing many a good one tonight

and welcome to the jungle
OPT

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
that didn't sound good at all, I guess.
What I think I meant is that you will not have to answer any of the questions that you've all answered 100 times. I have njoyed cigars for so long I can't remember a time when I didn't spend all of my extra money on them, or humidors, or books, or magazines.
I owe so much respect to the skilled crafts-people who make my cigars, and I know that I can never thank them they way they need to be thanked.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts