Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
7,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just crazy, man. First icehog3 hits me. Now Jon. I mean ... come on folks!!! Jon (j6ppc) claimed he was sending me a "couple" cigars. Little did I know I was getting totally bombed:

Included here is a big-assed Punch maduro, three different Mariana Mancinis, a Fonseca KDT Cadete, a Flor de Cano, two Jose Piedra Brevas, and a Cuaba Divino. That's nine f'in cigars. Holy crap!

Jon's generosity is killing me here. Thank you so much for the great selection. As you know, most of these are new to me. I just hope "something" doesn't happen to Jon in the next few days. I think I heard an Air Force bomber over Skype a few minutes ago....

~Darrel

· Registered
7,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jovenhut said:
They might have to close school because the Prof keeps getting bombed. Enjoy those smokes
Seriously! It's a good thing I don't have them sent to my office. Between my orders and all these f'in trades, gifts, and bombs I'm getting, I'm worried that my postman is going to start asking questions or TIPS my ass. :tg

~d.

· Registered
7,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
moon said:
Those are some fine looking smokes. I can say that because you have not unwrapped the Fonseca they are ugly little guys but the good thing is they make up for it in taste. Enjoy them and nice hit.
Yeah .. ugly but tasty little buggers. Not nearly as ugly as my Quintero Brevas, IMHO. Those are some ugly, ugly machine-made sticks (they do taste good, though).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.