Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bacon Lover
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got about $80 to spend on a box of smokes and am looking for a change. I've been smoking those JDN Antanos for months now and am finally starting to get sick of them (don't get me wrong, I still love em, but I have to switch it up!!).

Looking for something similar to the Antanos in strength (and buzz factor), but need a new taste. Any thoughts?.....
:confused:

·
-
11,412 Posts
don't laugh, but i really like Trilogy Authentic Corojo's.. i normally smoke the robusto sized ones, cuz i'm not in to the ultra strong stuff, and those will give me a good buzz.

you can get them fairly cheap at atlantic cigars
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/albradcig.html

i personally prefer the corojo's, but the camaroons have more of an "earthy" charachter, which i'm not a fan of. the maduros are also pretty nice, better than the camaroons, IMO.

i do not have any burn problems with the triangle press, nothing major anyway. never had any plugged, they fit great in my mouth... but to me, the flavor of the corojo's is excellent, a lot better than nasty/dirty camacho's.

but my taste is mine... just a suggestion for something different, and you could buy a cutter with the money you saved. :D

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
the trilogys would be a nice change. For a Non-Cuban they are really good.

:pu

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
To keep from getting tired of the same ones, I have quit buying boxes all together. I called it box burn out, still like the brand, just get tired of them... I either split them with someone else or only buy 1/2 and can usually get that amount discounted. Check with your local tobacconist and see if he will do this if you dont have a share buddy. buy 1/2 box this 1/2 box that, and see if you can swing a deal...works for me really well.:w

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.