Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MO IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!! or maybe the MAD BOMBER? I went from being ISOM poor to rich,in one afternoon.. All I can say is thank you sir..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Sweeet Floyd!! Apparently these ISOM attacks were fairly widespread today!!! :D

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Now that's a bomb. Question is....siran off or on? Ya know like cello on or off..just my sick British sense of humor....and now for something completely different..... :D

Good one Mo!

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Very nice! Nobody told me there was a bombing run today!!

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
P-Town Smokes said:
HOLY Crap :BS , you and Msfloydp will have a smoking evening, ( you are going to share ) :hn
I sure am P-town. And they will be resting naked in the himidor tonight.. Funny thing earlier today,Ms.Floydp smelled one the punch punch I think,and said pu that smells like sheet pedro. :r

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Gotta watch that Mo.......he's a dangerous hombre. ;)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Sweet! Looking foward to "collateral damage" reports!

Scott"MoisTHEman"M

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
floydp said:
I sure am P-town. And they will be resting naked in the himidor tonight.. Funny thing earlier today,Ms.Floydp smelled one the punch punch I think,and said pu that smells like sheet pedro. :r
It did stink!!! LOL Frank's great about sharing his stogie's with me!! I guess he should be, I collect the mail most of the time and he wouldn't want me hiding them on him... :r Just kidding, we love to share our stogies..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.