Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Envy to you guys in the south and west. Its 9 degrees and falling in Cleveland.

so heres mine:

Its so cold out in CLEVELAND - Smoke rings can be used as lethal weapons.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
It's sooo cold out in Kansas that my dog peed on my tire & hitched a ride to town.

Seriously.......my dog once peed on the end of a plugged in extension cord. I heard him yelp & looked to see a wisp of smoke/steam coming out of the end of the cord.

·
Definitely not a puff fan
1,804 Posts
It's sooo cold out in NW Arkansas that after power-herfing a tpc in the garage I had to use txmatt's micro torch to thaw out my "bits" enough to be able to take a leak! (Damn, my hands are cold!!)

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
LeafHog said:
It's sooo cold out in NW Arkansas that after power-herfing a tpc in the garage I had to use txmatt's micro torch to thaw out my "bits" enough to be able to take a leak! (Damn, my hands are cold!!)
he peed on his neighbor's monster truck & hitched a ride to town.

·
Registered
904 Posts
It's so cold in New Hampshire :D , even the hands on my watch are rubbing together.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Da Klugs said:

so heres mine:

Its so cold out in CLEVELAND - Smoke rings can be used as lethal weapons.
Not everyone in the "west" is snug and warm. We just suffered through some pretty cold weather here in the PNW. We're warming up now but the rain has moved in big time.

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
It was sooo cold this week end during the SD herf that we had to put our sweatshirts on while we sat outside in the shade watching football and smoking or go stand in the sun a few minutes to warm up. Thats OK though, don't feel too sorry for us, it warmed up to 84 today. :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Da Klugs said:
I-t-t-t's 11 degrees i-n-n-n Virginia r-i-i-igt n-o-ow.

BRRRRRRR.

'Course that's nothing compared to what pds is enduring. Better you than me, Paul.

-Q

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
kansashat said:
Seriously.......my dog once peed on the end of a plugged in extension cord. I heard him yelp & looked to see a wisp of smoke/steam coming out of the end of the cord.
my brother's old dog fell into the septic tank opening.

then it fell from the first floor into the basement when we had the kitchen floor ripped up.

smart dog

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
It's so cold in maryland that the cows are giving ice cream instead of milk!

G

·
It's so cold in Mexicali that I have to...no, wait it's not cold at all actually I'm going to take off my jackett, seriously, it's about 77 degrees right now. May be an "It's so hot in _______ that..." thread should be started on july when temperatures here are above 100 degrees.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.