Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
It was hot in Laramie, Wyoming today - 66 degrees! (That is really hot for Laramie at this time of year!)

:D

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Man!
Broke a sweat just reading about it!!
Still, I'll take your 102 over the cool, in the high 40's/low 50's rainy weather in Baltimore today.

MoTheMan

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
Bay City, Oregon 65* 50% humidity bright sunshine and cool breeze off the ocean. Hell, I'll probably have to put a sweater on about 6: :p :pPM :r

·
Registered
584 Posts
linusvanpelt in AZ you have like 0% humidity more like what's called a DRY HEAT. In SoCAL we have friggin high humidity mixing with the hot temperature adding to the flavor. I'd rather golf in your 110 degree heat than in 100 degree weather here in SoCAL.

·
Registered
42 Posts
No kidding, are folks dropping like flies out there? I remember years ago when temps got that high in Cali, people started freaking out!! Are the wild fires calming down? I am in Texas and we usually are hotter than you West coasters but you beat us hands down right now...its in the 80's F here...good luck, stay cool, and away from the brush, and forests!! FMF (cali dreaming)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Dont forget to add to the tempature all the 15 guys swarming over an apartment putting in the plumbing...Ohh my god...

We knocked out a apartment (plumbed it) in 20 minutes..

Now the part that got to me was the smell of 15 sweaty guys combined with the dust..
I just couldn't take it so I did the right thing..
I fired up a Cohiba right there among them all..
Ahh much better..

It was also funny to learn that only the general forman and superintendant appraoched me and put the "hey what are you smoking?" on me..

Oh you like cigars?

well yeah we get them from the "T" company..
Ohh ok.
Here come out to my truck...
Try this..

(It's standard policy for me to carry a bundle in the truck!)

Hb

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Hbooker said:
Dont forget to add to the tempature all the 15 guys swarming over an apartment putting in the plumbing...Ohh my god...

We knocked out a apartment (plumbed it) in 20 minutes..

Now the part that got to me was the smell of 15 sweaty guys combined with the dust..
I just couldn't take it so I did the right thing..
I fired up a Cohiba right there among them all..
Ahh much better..

It was also funny to learn that only the general forman and superintendant appraoched me and put the "hey what are you smoking?" on me..

Oh you like cigars?

well yeah we get them from the "T" company..
Ohh ok.
Here come out to my truck...
Try this..

(It's standard policy for me to carry a bundle in the truck!)

Hb
So cool! Man, I bet that won you some points!

;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.