Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm done with my work for today and I don't feel like starting something new.
Damn I wish it was closer to five. I am so bored. Guess I'll have to beat somebody's arcade scores. :p

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Woohoooo!

I heard that. I am going up to Annapolis to my in-laws house, we are having a party for my neice. I've got a JL#2 and a Hoyo Pyramid EL loaded up in the cigar caddy and ready for the weekend!

:z

·
The Mayor
503 Posts
TGIF..It's been a long week. I survived a very hard 6 week infectious disease course. (no, I'm not sick..just in school) Now I get to start on the endocrine system..fun fun fun!
I'm lucky if I get to smoke 1 cigar a week these days. I'm hoping for 2-3 in the next 24hrs. Definately firing a HdM petite robusto in the next few minutes :D

J

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I made a nice pop on a new account today. I may have to smoke something a little extra special tonite.

·
Definitely not a puff fan
1,804 Posts
I will be working most of the weekend unfortunately. I will be taking a break tomorrow afternoon to head to the Bikes, Blues, and BBQ doin's in Fayetteville. They are filming a new Biker Build-Off with Cory Ness and Eric Gorges. Gotta get my vote in. :w

:z

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I am looking for a house to move into here in jolly ole England. Just picked up a nice PSD4 (damn i got raped on the price though). I'll fire it up this evening and pair it with get this...Holy Grail Ale :al I'll post my thought when I get back on.

T

·
Registered
672 Posts
partagaspete said:
I am looking for a house to move into here in jolly ole England. Just picked up a nice PSD4 (damn i got raped on the price though). I'll fire it up this evening and pair it with get this...Holy Grail Ale :al I'll post my thought when I get back on.

T
Great Ale that Holy Graal Ale! :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
And I second that!!

What do you do, anyway, Glovepuppy?

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
glovepuppy said:
I sure wish today was friday. :confused: :fu
Exactly!! Today has sucked!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Just starting my day here and it is already terrible. Good thing I get to go to the Leaf and Bean after work today.

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
It's Friday again Hooo Hooo!!!!

I snuck out of the office and went golfing yesterday, drank beers and smoked cigars.

I woke up today and it's Friday again.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.