Discussion Starter · #1 ·
9405 5036 9930 0340 6154 **:bitchslap:
9405 5036 9930 0340 6154 **:hmm:
9405 5036 9930 0340 6154 **:der:
9405 5036 9930 0340 6154 **:spy:

Have a nice day!

· Money Never Sleeps
3,306 Posts
This is awesome...it's always nice to see new bombs in the air and about to be detonated. It makes it a great week to see others mailboxes blown to bits and read the threads. So can't wait to see who gets knocked out!! Way to go Eric, hittem hard!!

· Money Never Sleeps
3,306 Posts
LOL. Ok so I'm reading the updates since I posted in this thread, look back at the first post and something catches my eye. All of the DC #'s are the same? LOL. When I first looked I just glanced at them and thought they were four different DC #'s. Soooo Eric, what in the heck is going on here....lol. Four bombs going to the same person in four different boxes as one shipment? LOL.

This should get rather interesting!

· Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL. Ok so I'm reading the updates since I posted in this thread, look back at the first post and something catches my eye. All of the DC #'s are the same? LOL. When I first looked I just glanced at them and thought they were four different DC #'s. Soooo Eric, what in the heck is going on here....lol. Four bombs going to the same person in four different boxes as one shipment? LOL.

This should get rather interesting!
They are different. If you notice there are stars for the last 2 digits!

I will blow up 4 mailboxes not 1!!!!!!!!!!!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

· Money Never Sleeps
3,306 Posts
They are different. If you notice there are stars for the last 2 digits!

I will blow up 4 mailboxes not 1!!!!!!!!!!!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Haha you sneaky son of a bit*h...lol. Totally ignored the stars from all the smiley icon action. This is going to be good, can't wait to see the poor schmucks mailboxes this week!

· Money Never Sleeps
3,306 Posts
OHHHHHHHH!!!!! You got me good!!! Low and behold one of the encrypted DC #'s was bound to my house. My house is in shambles. The roof has caved in, walls are leaning in and barely standing. My insurance company is going to wonder why I keep calling them asking for repair money with these bombs!!

Eric - thank you so much my friend!! I am in the process of taking pics and will post here shortly!!

I also received packages today for the troops, so going through those and taking pics as well. Full update here in a little bit!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.