Cigar Forums banner

Its A big day for ME !

Tags
big day
1K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  Baric 
#1 ·
I just got my sampler pack in the mail today and will be losing my Habano virginity :p On deck is a La flor de Cano pc, which I cant wait to toast up :w

I havent been here all that long, but I am on a few other boards (non cigar related) and I can tell a when a site is great and that has some truely great people - this is one of them.

Thaks for the help, though some have helped Mo' re than others...

Joe

#2 ·
mr.c said:
I just got my sampler pack in the mail today and will be losing my Habano virginity :p On deck is a La flor de Cano pc, which I cant wait to toast up :w
those la flor de cano's are a very good cigar for being so reasonably priced.
enjoy it, and be careful...it's usually a long fall from your first habano.

jimmy

#5 ·
Enjoy & get prepared to:

1) Inquire about increasing the limit on that Visa/MasterCard of yours

2) Considering all those "You Are Pre-Approved" offers (interest rates wont matter either LOL)

3) Everything you buy, you will compare to what equivilent of cigars you "could" have bought with that money

4) Get ready to buy 3-4 or more humidors, each one bigger than the previous one (thoughts of #3 enter your head during this time too)

5) Thoughts of food in the cabinet become optional in your mind

6) The thought of just having your check directly deposited into the account of your Cuban cigar sources actually starts making sense

:r

#8 ·
Welcome to the slippery slope. I've been falling ever since I had my first cuban. And I have bought my 2nd Humi.....and thinking about a possible Edisondor if IHTs comes out OK.

:pu

#10 ·
AWWWW... how sweet another habano-virgin consummating the slide down the slippery slope!!! See you at the bottom.... wait, there is a bottom, right???...hey, nobody ever said they reached the bottom, only they thought they did... OMG.... THERE IS NO END!!!

#11 ·
mr.c said:

I havent been here all that long, but I am on a few other boards (non cigar related) and I can tell a when a site is great and that has some truely great people - this is one of them.

Thaks for the help, though some have helped Mo' re than others...

Joe
Hey Joe! Congrats man, and enjoyyyyyyyy!!!!!! :w

#14 ·
Hey mr. c,

You're one lucky dude. I can almost see your face now as you light (or lit) up your first smoke. Your cheeks get a little ruddy. Your eyes a little glazed. That ephemeral smile develops.

OMG, that's it, I gotta go light one up!!

Oh, and BTW, what Lamar said, what Watterhorn said, what Churchlady said, what jimmy said, what coppertop and okie2 said, what Poker said, and what LeafHog said. You're a lost cause . . . just sliding down those slippery slopes going faster all the time.

Here's a toast to losing your virginity.

#15 ·
MoTheMan said:
Hey mr. c,

You're one lucky dude. I can almost see your face now as you light (or lit) up your first smoke. Your cheeks get a little ruddy. Your eyes a little glazed. That ephemeral smile develops.
Heck I was like that just opening the package !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear I gazed at them all afternoon !!!!

I was afraid of the slippery slope, so I hid the credit cards - all except one hmmmmmmmmmm.

Joe

#17 ·
mr.c said:
THanks wetterhorn. First one was pretty smooth, simple and mild, enjoyed it a lot! Cant wait to try the more "flavorfull" ones :D

Joe
Cool Joe!!!!! :)

Keep us informed! Enjoy hearing what you think!

:)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.