Cigar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
padron anniv 1964, DAMN IT WAS GOOD

pricey as all heck, isoms are cheaper by far but this was great. smooth delivery of full flavor till the end, a lil leather. i loved every puff, kept looking at the cigar and saying out loud to the other guys in the room, "wow, this is great"
they all agreed, i bought the sampler to try some different sizes, the "A" is a monster.

·
Registered
756 Posts
these are really an awesome cigar! i have had plenty and never one that wasnt perfect. draws like a champion, plenty of smoke, and the ash will hang on forever! i love em!
jimmy

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ah! How I love a good Anni. Natural is delicious, but maduro is richer. Next you should try to get your mits on a Millennium—probably the most perfect cigar I've ever smoked. The whitest, loftiest, whiftiest smoke I've ever seen. It hangs in the air for an eternity. I was mesmerized just to watch it drift around in the light. Then there's the flawlessly even burn (basically) and that wonderful Nicaraguan tobacco that only Padron could blend so well. You're getting a good deal if you can find one at $25 a pop, but you'll never accuse yourself of making a frivolous purchase. They're that good. (And if they're not, I apologize; feel free to send me any more that you can't stomach.) :p

G

·
DaveC I'm with you. The 1964 is an excellent smoke and one of the best that I've had. The maduro has wonderful flavor and smooth as silk. Looking to grab more in the near future.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
when some come thru locally i will, i got the sampler so i can find the size i like then "hopefully";) get a box.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts