Cigar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay peeps another newb question...I DID do a search but couldnt find anything...

What does ISOM mean?

Thanks...

Peace...

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
P.S. Also known in some vernacular as Island Cigars (the others being Domestics).

MoTheMan

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

That makes perfect sence...Thanks abunch...

Peace...

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Did they not tell you...run from anything that even looks like an isom! Before you know it, you'll be found bartering your second kidney on the Black Market for just "one more box." Run!

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Lamar said:
Before you know it, you'll be found bartering your second kidney on the Black Market for just "one more box." Run!
Beware! Beware of the big green dragon that sits on your doorstep. He eats little boys... Puppy dog tails, and BIG FAT SNAILS... Beware... Take care... Beware!

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lamar said:
Did they not tell you...run from anything that even looks like an isom! Before you know it, you'll be found bartering your second kidney on the Black Market for just "one more box." Run!
LOL I try and remember that...But since I haven't had one yet I am good, FOR NOW... :D

Guido...

·
Registered
258 Posts
I sold my soul for a truckload of ISOM's, trust me, you can't get it back:confused: Be afraid, be very afraid...ha ha bruhahahaha;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts