Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
hollywood said:
Already asking the big question!!! Anybody want to split a box??? Looking for Partagas or Vegas R., but would consider any. My source has 'officially' moved back to the states. Anybody game?
I'm always game for adding to my collection, but, sadly, I've no sources at all :(

But if you do get a group buy together PM me!!! :D

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
CoventryCat86 said:
Try HERE for "sources"
No need for truculence, CC. I've seen the websites, too. I've also been told a thousand different things about them, which has made me a bit gun shy about trying them out.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
OK so that was a very popular split and currently have enough interest to easily sell the two half boxes. Thanks for the interest. When they arrive and I verify authenticity I would be glad to order more or even pass on the link if anyones interested. Cheers

ND

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Navydoc said:
OK so that was a very popular split and currently have enough interest to easily sell the two half boxes. Thanks for the interest. When they arrive and I verify authenticity I would be glad to order more or even pass on the link if anyones interested. Cheers

ND
For those that posted interest, I haven't forgotten. Still waiting for the sticks. Will PM each of you when they arrive. THanks.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Everything seems on the up and up.....I'll send PM's to everyone with costs. If anyone has changed their mind let me know as others stand in line. If I didn't give you the exact amount you wanted, I appologize in advance. I wanted to get as many to as many as possible. Can always do this again. Thanks everyone. Box codes are: PSD4's - GEP JUL04 and RASS - SEU AG004.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.