Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Toronto Canada

I'm new to this forum. Primarily a pipe smoker getting into cigars. Living in Canada, cigars are just way too expensive on my budget. I just made a trip to the U.S. to visit another cigar smoking friend. He gifted me with some cigars from his humdior and I bought a box of Excalibur #1's.. which I had before and loved.

I even bought my first humidor... got it at cheaphumidors.com (I highly recommend the place!!)

Looking forward to chatting more here.

Cheers,
Joseph (Grape)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Grape said:
Hello from Toronto Canada

I'm new to this forum. Primarily a pipe smoker getting into cigars. Living in Canada, cigars are just way too expensive on my budget. I just made a trip to the U.S. to visit another cigar smoking friend. He gifted me with some cigars from his humdior and I bought a box of Excalibur #1's.. which I had before and loved.

I even bought my first humidor... got it at cheaphumidors.com (I highly recommend the place!!)

Looking forward to chatting more here.

Cheers,
Joseph (Grape)
Welcome Grape, I repsonded to you in the cheap humidors as well. I live close by just North of the GTA, but there are places even in Toronto that have reasonable prices cigars. If you get low, which everybody except maybe MOTHEMAN and a couple others [LOL], I can tell you spots to pick up some more cigars cuban and noncubans.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Butch,

I responded to you privately as well. I live in the east end of Toronto (Victoria Park Avenue to be precise). Work right downtown. Would love to chat more with you sometime.

Grape

·
Registered
152 Posts
Grape said:
Thanks Butch,

I responded to you privately as well. I live in the east end of Toronto (Victoria Park Avenue to be precise). Work right downtown. Would love to chat more with you sometime.

Grape
Check your pm for some good info.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Welcome Grape!

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Hey.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Welcome to Club Stogie Grape.

GoatLocker

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
kansashat said:
Hey just seems a bit subdued, so........come here & give me a hug, I've never felt closer to ya. :D

:z

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome to the wilderness!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.