Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off today, have been sitting on my balcony enjoying one of my favorite go-to's...Flor de Oliva Maduro torpedo and I started thinking about the art of selling cigars.I have tried to put myself in the place of the advertising or artistic director of a print magazine and picking the cigar that is most aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Imagining the cigar on a beautiful crystal ashtray with about an inch of perfect ash still in place and a tendril of smoke wafting skyward. In your mind's eye what cigar represents the perfect icon of cigar perfection? Frank B

·
Registered
39 Posts
Master of Disaster said:
Dark, oily... box pressed or figurado of some sort.... or both..... salt and pepper ash.... elegant dark foil band ....

Sounds like a PAM '64 fits the bill pretty well..... what else?
The Master has it right. 1964 Pdron Annivesary Maduro. That is the best cigar on the planet right now !!!

The Hoyo de Monterey Maduro is one of the most attractive cigars with its shiney reddish brown wrapper. It smokes pretty nice too.

Daddy Like !

kid

·
Registered
949 Posts
Oh Yeah!!!!

The PAM 64 has got to be one that I would choose. Or how about a nice Opus X Belicoso.

Here is another thought The Oliva O Maduro with the nice Royal Blue and Gold Cloth band. A Big one Like the Ovation or better yet the Orion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.