Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody located an intact source on the Eminencias?

I'd love a PM if you have, and don't mind sharing it. On a cigar like this, I really want the box too.

Gordo

· Registered
1,988 Posts
I thought I had...vendor told me he had them (so I placed the order) but yesterday I get an email saying he doesn't know if he'll be able to get them in. I should know by the end of the week - I'll send you a PM if I can confirm they have them. Point of information, this will be my first order from this vendor.

Jeff

· Registered
430 Posts
Im in no position nor do I care to preach about sources and link sticky notes so I figured I would just make a statement. I have never had a Ramon Allones from the island before. I recall having an NCRA and being a bit suprised at the taste b/c I was told by my local tobacconist that they were bland.. I'll have to read up on some reviews because now im interested. So thanks for mentioning it.

· Registered
21,868 Posts
psygardelic said:
Im in no position nor do I care to preach about sources and link sticky notes so I figured I would just make a statement. I have never had a Ramon Allones from the island before. I recall having an NCRA and being a bit suprised at the taste b/c I was told by my local tobacconist that they were bland.. I'll have to read up on some reviews because now im interested. So thanks for mentioning it.
Didn't I send you a RASS Dan?

· Registered
4,059 Posts
Ramon Allones is a real delightful brand, and not many are aware of it. I’d put Specially Selected on my top cigar list. It’s been too long since I tried their other vitolas, but I plan to get a box of their Swiss market only cigar next month. RASS are incredibly well rolled and have an fabulous draw, so my expectations on their other cigars is quite high.

· Registered
24,006 Posts
I know the vendor you speak of and I dont think he can produce. I have ordered from him as well and got the same email. I think he has just :hn himself. He had told me he had them in hand and now this. :fu

I will stick to my regular sources. When its to good to be true it is. I never learn. :tg on you %$%$ *&^&^%^&^^.

· Registered
430 Posts
carbonbased_al said:
Didn't I send you a RASS Dan?
After I read that acroyn it hit me hard "DUH!!!" Yeah I do remember smoking a RASS! I'll never forget an acronym like that, I just didn't piece it together.. Maybe I havent had a regular RA, maybe only cuban. I searched around on my external drive to see if by any chance I had reviewed the cigar but didn't find a record of it.

Thanks for reminding me joe, theres another one to scratch off of the list!

Joe, I was curious.. Do you like the Cuban Bolivars? I have recently fell in love with them..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts