Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I based my namesake off of these things. I've had two in my life and don't think I can stomach another one lol. Anyone else ever had one? They are supposedly the biggest cigars you can buy. I haven't had one since my college days :cool:

·
Registered
676 Posts
I think your talking about the JR's Montecruz Negra Cubana Inmenso 7.25 x 54 ring. They are bad. A year ago JR's had a 15 glass tube special of "Imnenzo", spelled differently, that were great, Chocolate flavor and smooth. Must of had some age on them. Total different taste than the Inmenzo, maybe there are the same gar?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Inmenso is actually a line of cigars from Perdomo. They are huge ring gauge cigars. I have had one, and was actually surprised at how mild and smokeable it was.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Too big for my jaws.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I smoked my first Cuban Parejo which I believe have a similar ring gauge as the Inmenzo and the thickness was just unconfortable. The draw was too loose for my liking. Good flavor though. I think that fat cigars are not for me.

·
Registered
949 Posts
The Inmenso is a perdomo cigar. I have had a few of these they are mild and very smokable. I like them. I just got lock jaw every once in a while. Now I know how a prostitute feels. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.