Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a box of these from Cigarbid for $37 and they were backordered a couple of weeks ago. After a few emails with customer service they sold me a bundle (5 - 5 packs) for $32 with free shipping. They arrived today and in my usual hurry I lit one up while I was putting them away. It's a great smaller smoke. They are still box pressed and a good firm (but not tight) roll. They burned for a good while 45 minutes or so and the taste is a good deal spicier and stronger than their larger sizes. The finish was heady as well as more tobacco flavor than the larger sizes. At 1.28 a stick, damn what a bargain! Can't wait to see how they taste with a little more age.

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Re: Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro Petit Corona

Radar nice review. The beli's are my little maddie friends. Probably the best IT cigar I have smoked(I know thats not saying much). I'm with you, try and find a better little maddie at this price point. You can't.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Da Klugs said:
Radar nice review. The beli's are my little maddie friends. Probably the best IT cigar I have smoked(I know thats not saying much). I'm with you, try and find a better little maddie at this price point. You can't.
I have 10 of the Belicoso's resting up for the kill right now. Their days are numbered.

·
Registered
5,033 Posts

i've need hesitating on getting more of these after having a larger size, but sound like i may have to give them another go around.

·
Registered
5,033 Posts

dadof3illinois said:
I'm not a big fan of the IT brand, seems like they all burn really hot with not much flavor.

For the price I may have to try a fiver of these.
Hey dadof3,

Where you residing over in Southern Ill? Ever been over to Cape Girardeau, MO??

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

These were originally listed at Cigarbid as a PC, now they've changed it to a corona. So, officially it's a corona, but the size (IMHO) is still PC. Either way. I've smoked half a box and all were good little smokes.

·
Registered
775 Posts

I won a "friday night fights" sampler packs from cbid. The idea is to pit two similar cigars of competing brands in a head to head contest to see which one you like better. Mine contained 5 IT Super Fuerte coronas to be pitted against 5 Gurkha Regents. The price was $20 (after shipping) so I thought it was a good deal.

I was disappointed when I saw how small the Super Fuertes were; they're hardly any bigger than a Punch London Club. But, I must say, they pack a nice little punch -- full of flavor. They make a great cigar for doing something short like mowing the yard or trimming the shrubs.

·
Registered
74 Posts

I got a box of them earlier this month. I tried one right away and it had a very hard draw to it. Good flavor though but way too much work. I'm resting the rest for at least a month before I try another.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts

Radar... Nice review!!!

I've been a bit reluctant to touch the various ITs in my coolers simply because they seemed harsh on first-torch.... But I'm looking forward trying them in another month or two, thanks to your review!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.