Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I am not sure if I should be excited or not. I picked up a box of Indian Tabac Classic Chiefs at about 1.25/stick. I have not had one of these yet but was thinking at this price I hope it is better than the FDO bundle I bought.

OK Goirillas, let me know what I am in for if you care? :confused:

·
Registered
546 Posts
I've tried a couple of the Indian Tabac lines and they are pretty good smokes. medium in body, seem to have a strong cedar taste. I've enjoyed them.

Grinch OUT!!!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I'm about halfway through a box of IT Vintage Cameroon Robusto Grande's. Grinch has got the general flavor profile exactly right. They're nothing overly special, but they are a very enjoyable smoke IMHO.

Sounds like you snagged a good deal. Smoke one up and let us know how they are.

pjg

·
Registered
133 Posts
I would say you got a very good deal. Those usually go for around $50-60 a box. The Chief is a big and full bodied smoke for the money. They need a little age on them IMHO. The Classic line is probably my least favorite of the IT line, but definitely worth what you paid. The Cameroon Legend and Super Fuertes are better overall. Not to mention the new Rocky Patel Vintage.

·
Test Subject
2,651 Posts
I guess I agree with everybody else, the line is good not great and they don't leave you itching to buy another box real soon.

Jerry in Minnesota.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.